Common Measures to Stop the Spread of Corona Virus
- Wash your hands (20 seconds) with soap and potable water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use a hand sanitizer / hydro-alcoholic gel when you’re out
- Maintain social distance – at least 1.5 metres
- Don’t hug, kiss or shake hands when you meet
- Use a tissue or cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow when you cough
- Avoid using public transport and stand against overloading on common transport
- Stay at home! Avoid crowds & public places while the lockdown is in place.
- Only go out for grocery shopping, doctor visits and work. Exercise once a day on your own!
You can download the poster for print or web use.